The test will identify if you have the genetic markers associated with CHS. Patients are encouraged to order the test through their physician as a part of the diagnostic process. As more people take the test, a deeper understanding of CHS will emerge, which researchers hope will ultimately lead to more definitive diagnosis and better treatment options, and increase our understanding of the disorder.
Our home-based saliva collection kit is all you need to send your DNA to our lab U.S.-based CLIA Certified Laboratory. Your test results will be delivered to your personal and secure account on MyDNA.live. You are encouraged to share your results with your physician as a part of the diagnostic process.
CHS DNA Susceptibility Test and Report includes:
- DNA Swab Test Collection Tools
- Step-by-step collection instructions
- Pre-paid return mailer
- U.S. based CLIA Certified Laboratory DNA endo·compatibility analysis
- CHS DNA Susceptibility report
- Secure and personalized account on MyDNA.live
- Online portal access
- Potential drug interactions
- Automatic, lifetime updates as research become available