Discover your own unique and personal response to CBD, THC and terpenes and potential side effects. An in-depth scientific report shows how your unique genetic makeup may best respond to cannabis strains and formulations. Results include product recommendations, suggested dosage guides and methods of administration. For patients and physicians.shop now
- Learn the most ideal ratios, methods, and dosing for your body.
- Know which terpenes and cannabinoids to seek or avoid.
- Identify the specific products and brands most aligned with your genetics.
- Receive the most comprehensive reports on the market. Includes FREE lifetime updates!
Includes a FREE account on MyDNA.live – a web portal for securely browsing reports online. With the account you receive:
- Wellness Plan – Aids in discussions with your healthcare provider
- Drug Interactions –Potential drug and nutritional supplement interactions.
- Cannabinoid Ratios: – CBD:THC ratios along with dominant Terpene profiles for a more exact way to align your cannabis experience with your genetics.
- And more! – New reports and features as they are released.
Two ways to get started
Frequently Asked Questions
Everyone who wants to understand how their personal genetics may affect their experiences with cannabis and learn what may work best while avoiding potential adverse reactions.
Our scientific team designed a custom, patent-pending DNA chip specifically for analyzing Endocannabinoid genetics. It is the most comprehensive report we can provide and includes new research that will be published in the near future. We also provide reports based on your existing DNA data as a convenience, so you do not have to incur the cost of submitting an additional DNA sample. However, our ability to provide report information is limited by the type and amount of data in your file (the SNPs genotyped at the time your DNA sample was processed). This will vary depending upon the technology and chip version used to produce your DNA data file.
You will receive your Simple Swab DNA Test Kit within 3-7 days after you place your order, or you can purchase it from one of our retail partners. After you register your kit and send it to our genetics laboratory, the results will be ready in 3-4 weeks or sooner.
This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.
We offer suggestions that may be better suited for you based on your genetic predisposition and current health profile. These suggestions are based on cannabinoid ratios and terpene profiles, not necessarily strains. We will attempt to suggest products that may be available in your area. As we collect more information from product manufacturers, we will be able to provide you with even better choices.